Pregnancy Massage - Pregnancy is a wonderful time in a woman's life and many changes take place in the mother's body as the baby develops which can put strain and pressure on the joints, ligaments and organs causing some pain and discomfort which pregnancy massage may help alleviate.
Pregnancy Massage may provide relief of:
- Muscle tension
- Muscle spasm and cramping
- sciatic pain
- swelling oedema
- back neck and shoulder discomfort
It may help improve - quality of sleep, reduce headaches., relieve heartburn, balance mood swings and depression.
Baby Reflex is specially adapted Reflexology designed and created for application to babies. For babies the techniques are only practised on the feet. With older children the hands can be used to similar effect. These techniques were developed for increasing "the bondy" between mother and baby and over the years have helped to ease and eliminate discomorting conditions in babies.
Benefits of Baby Reflex
- Natural - a non-invasisve therapy that aims to promote good health
- Nurturing - encourages a natural bonding between parent and child
- Nourishing - aims to support the growing body of the child.
BABY REFLEX 4 TODDLERS
Baby Reflex 4 Toddlers is specially adapted reflexology for Toddlers; the techniques are preactised on the hands and feet. These techniques were developed for 'bonding' mother and child and over the years have helped to ease, relieve many discomforting conditions in Toddler. In order to use the techniques effectively with toddlers a routine has been developed to work primarily on the toddler's hands.
Benefits of Baby Reflex 4 Toddlers
- Natural - a non-invasive therapy that aims to promote good health
- Nurturing - encourages a natural bonding between parent and toddler
- Nourishing - aids support and calming to the growing child
- Most children love it.
I offer offer Baby Reflex and Baby Reflex 4 Toddlers workshops on a one to one service in the comfort of your own home to mums, dads or grandparents or workshops can also be held in your own home with a few friends if you prefer. I look forward to working with you for the benefit of you and your child.
Please feel free to contact me on 07974 682525 or email@example.com.